Maintenance method of conveyor chain：
1) The tightness of the stainless steel conveyor chain should not be too tight or too loose, as this will damage the conveyor chain.
2) The stainless steel conveyor chain should be kept clean to avoid sunlight and rain, and prevent contact with acid, alkali, organic solvents and other substances.
3) If the conveyor chain is severely worn, it should be replaced with a new conveyor chain and other parts to ensure good results and prolong its life.
4) Lubricating oil should be added to the chain in time when the chain is working, which can make the chain work more smoothly and quickly, and reduce wear.
5) The old conveyor chain cannot be mixed with the new conveyor chain. This will cause impact and damage the conveyor chain.
6) The time on the conveyor chain is not used there, then it can be cleaned with diesel or kerosene, and then coated with engine oil and placed in a dry place.